June 21 - June 25, 2019
- Location: Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Veterans with verified service and a VA disability rating.
- Review 2019 Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Duration: 5 days total
- Focus area(s): Trekking, White Water Rafting, Rock Climbing
- Cost: Entirely free
- FAQs: View other Frequently Asked Questions here.
The 5-day Basecamp expeditions are multi-discipline expeditions. They occur in the Red Feather Lakes region of Colorado at our No Barriers Campus. Together, your team will experience the No Barriers Life while white-water rafting the Poudre River, climbing our exclusive rock formations, and trekking through the Colorado backcountry. While at our rural camp, you will cook together, rest up from each day’s challenge, and spend time with your fellow veterans. While this opportunity is open to veterans of all ability levels, getting into shape prior to arriving will make it a more enjoyable experience.Apply Today » Nominate A Veteran »
“I am going home with a foundation that is bold and buildable. I now see a way forward and I will work hard to achieve goals and plan a future I didn’t think I had.”— 2018 5-Day Base Camp No Barriers Warriors Participant