The mission of No Barriers USA is to unleash the potential of the human spirit. Through transformative experiences, content and community, the organization empowers people to break through barriers, find their inner purpose, and contribute their best to the world.
No Barriers USA is looking for a marketing intern with an interest in inbound and social media marketing. This position will provide hands-on experience in a marketing department within a non-profit setting with the potential to work on a variety of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Self-motivated person with a thirst to learn new things. Someone that can take ownership of a project, do comprehensive research, provide a plan/recommendations for implementation, and (upon approval and with guidance) follow through to completion.
- Must be willing/eager to learn various marketing platforms
- Kind. Helpful. Hardworking. No ego or snark. Team player.
- Implementation assistance on any/all marketing efforts possibly including website SEO, email marketing, website updates, writing blogs, social media posts, campaign implementation, event marketing, online store/podcast/online course marketing research.
- Marketing research to identify new partners and target audiences, and re-engagement campaigns to previous customers.
- Support of content generation efforts around creation/updates to Flickr photo galleries, YouTube video channel, Podcast service.
- Basic office tasks, research into ways to better support our current work processes, and other work TBD.
- Attending No Barriers events.
Working in a gorgeous office space in Old Town Fort Collins • Dynamic, but laid back co-workers with a lot of experience to share • Espresso machine • No Barriers Happy Hour • Add the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification to your resume!
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- In your cover letter please explain how your skill sets and experience 1) make you a perfect fit for this position and 2) will help No Barriers grow
- Note: This is an unpaid position.
- To learn more about No Barriers please visit NoBarriersUSA.org »