We are currently seeking to fill the following positions. We interview top candidates on an open and rolling basis. Due to the high volume of interest in our positions, we are not able to respond to individual inquiries. No inquiries please.
Note: Until positions are removed from the website, you can assume that we are still accepting applicants.
Development & Fundraising Internship
What barriers do you face? Whether it be in our personal lives, at work, or in our communities, we all face challenges. At No Barriers, we believe that what defines us is not what these are, but how we choose to respond. No Barriers empowers people of all walks of life and abilities to overcome obstacles, live a life of purpose, and give back to the world – all based on our ground-breaking curriculum, the No Barriers Life. Our three core programs are:
- No Barriers Youth – dedicated to creating experiences that challenge students perspective of the world and inspire them to make it a better place
- No Barriers Warriors – empowering veterans with disabilities to overcome barriers and reclaim their lives through rehabilitative expeditions
- No Barriers Summit – a four-day experiential conference bringing together science, innovation, and adventure in inspiring new ways.
[expand title=”Read more”]
Learn about nonprofit management and fundraising-
- Donor and event participant support – opportunities to help people with our online fundraising tools and other fundraising needs.
- Event Management experience – organizing and implementing fundraising events.
- Administration and management experience – including incentive fulfillment; designing and implementing appreciation activities; securing in-kind product donations.
- Marketing – there will be opportunities to create unique support materials using InDesign and other tools.
- You’ll participate in all fundraising staff and all staff meetings, including having experiences in strategic assessment and planning.
- Learn about and perform market research for the development department and organization as a whole.
- Help impact important life experiences for othersOur unique programming directly impacts many different people’s lives. You’ll be a part of continuing to improve our programs, services, and events.Gain valuable job skills and experienceWe believe in providing our interns with real responsibilities and we demand that you deliver. In the process, you’ll develop important job skills and build your resume and develop a network of professionals who will support your professional experience.Have fun with a great staffWe have a friendly and engaging organizational culture that thrives on providing ongoing learning opportunities for all staff and interns.Timeframe