No Barriers’ Top Ten Travel-Themed Songs
- Budapest by George Ezra – A catchy tune that you won’t want to get out of your head.
- Hotel Yorba by The White Stripes – The genius of Jack White shines through in this unique folky-americana-only-can-be-Jack-White tune.
- I’ve Been Everywhere by Johnny Cash – The Man In Black really has been everywhere.
- Kashmir by Led Zepplin – “I am a traveler of both time and space…” A true rock-n-roll classic.
Katmandu by Bob Seger – Even though he spells it incorrectly, it’s still one of the most famous travel tunes of all time.
Lightning Bolt by Jake Bugg – Weather always comes into play when you travel and Jake Bugg doesn’t disappoint.
- Lower 48 by The Gourds – Similar to Johnny Cash’s song but still a great travel tune with a phenomenal alt-country twang.
- Hard Sun by Eddie Vedder – Actually, the entire “Into The Wild” album is pretty sweet.
- Dear Old Stockholm – During travel there are many quiet moments, and for that, there is Miles Davis.
- Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – There is nothing like traveling, but sleeping in your own bed isn’t bad either.
If you have any travel-themed songs you’d like to share please post a message below or share on Facebook.March 30, 2016